2017年5月30日火曜日

HENRY AND MUDGE in the Green Time

henry & mudge ready to read in the green time に対する画像結果




Henry and Mudge enjoy a beautiful summer day together.
They have a picnic inthe park.
Henry gives Mudge a bath.
Then they have magical adventures on the green hill near their house.It's so much fun, they hope it never ends!

This book was written by Cynthia Rylant.
She said, "I have always loved pets. Raised in the country in West Virginia, I was surrounded by hound dogs and barn cats. I grew up and found myself raising a boy and dogs, I was inspired to write the Henry and Mudge stories. I know all about cold shivers, big tests, happy cats, and wild winds. And especially big, drooly, lovable dogs."


I have a dog. We want to become relationship like Henry and Mudge.
I think they are good friends.

Reference
RylantC.(1992). HENRY AND MUDGE in the Green Park. New York, NY: Simon spotlight.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Princess Diaries 2

It’s one month later and Mia Thermopolis’s new life as Princess of Genova is not easy. Her mother marrying Mia’s is receiving love letters ...