2017年5月15日月曜日

Red Roses

「the girl with red hair oxford」の画像検索結果






Will looks at Anna. She isa pretty young woman, and he wants to meet her. But how? He can hear her guitar. but he cannot find her.
Annna looks at Will. She wants to meet him too. But where is he? She can smell his roses in the elevator, but where does he go?
Annna's friend Vicki wants to help. Will's gran wants to help. But nothing happens. Can anna find Will? Can Will meet Anna? Is it love?
Then one rainy day...


This book was written by Christine Lindop. She was born in New Zealand and taught English in France and Spain before settling in Great Britain.


This story made my heat ache. I have not fall in love at first sight. But I thought love at first sight is goot too. When I read this book, I wanted to fall in love.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Princess Diaries 2

It’s one month later and Mia Thermopolis’s new life as Princess of Genova is not easy. Her mother marrying Mia’s is receiving love letters ...