2017年10月26日木曜日

Superdog

superdog に対する画像結果"I wonder if Floppy could do some of the things we saw on television," said Chip. (p.5)

I read "Superdog".
Floppy hates it when the children want him to be Dog of the Year. But in a magic adventure he becomes a big hero.
When I read this book, I was painful and excited. It's because he could be hero in the big city, but he was forced to do training by children. I felt sorry for him.

Roderick Hunt, Alex Brychta. (2003). Superdog. Oxford University Press

2 件のコメント:

  1. I heard your speech, so I want to read this book. I like this series! Let's talk about this series!!

    返信削除
  2. I have read this series before, but I have never read this book. I'll check it out next time!

    返信削除

The Princess Diaries 2

It’s one month later and Mia Thermopolis’s new life as Princess of Genova is not easy. Her mother marrying Mia’s is receiving love letters ...